Anti Mosquito LED Light Bug Zapper Pest Control
1. Anti Mosquito LED Light Bug Zapper Pest Control can eliminate mosquitoes and can be illuminated.
2. This product has a rated capacity up to 2000mAh.
3. Long life battery, up to 500 times more than cycle charging use.
4.Working grid voltage is about 2000V.
5. With power protection switch, enhance security.
6. The lighting uses an energy-saving, high-power, long-life LED bulb.
Instructions for use:
1. When charging, turn the power switch to the OFF position, push the AC plug out, and insert it directly into the power supply. The corresponding charge indicator is on, indicating that the mosquito swatter is in the charging state. It takes about 8 hours to fully charge the power.
2. Mosquito killer and lighting method: Turn the power switch to the ON1 position, press and hold the middle button switch, and the work indicator light is on. At this time, there is high voltage electricity on the metal mesh surface (do not touch). Tighten the mosquito swipe to make the grid accessible to mosquitoes. After use, release the button switch, the work indicator light goes out, and the power grid is powered off. When the power switch is turned to the ON2 position, the LED lighting bulb is on, and the mosquito killer and lighting can be used at the same time.
3.The use of time: full of electricity, mosquitoes can be used about 10 days or so, lighting can be used for about 25 hours continuous lighting.
4. If the mosquito swatter is not used for a long time, please charge it for more than 8 hours every three months, otherwise it will reduce the service life of the battery.
1. This product should be stored away from children.
2. The charging power supply and socket installation should meet the safety regulations.
3. Please keep away from flammable and explosive materials every time you charge, and the charging time cannot exceed 24 hours. (Recommended to charge during the day)
4. Do not toggle the switch or touch the mesh surface while the product is charging, so as not to burn the LED light bulb, the internal charging component of the power supply, or the electric shock.
5. Do not use it in places where flammable or explosive gases or liquids are stored. Do not touch metallic conductive materials on the power grid surface.
6.Do not let the product rain or damp, mosquito net residue on the surface can use a long hair brush or tap a few fall off.
mananshoi.com the online giant leads you to the easy, Elegant and classy, fashion-forward, magnificent, shimmering way of online shopping that all you need